Looking For A Female Frenchie

Bit of a random request- my friend is looking to mate his male French bull dog before he castrates it (typical)- if anyone has or knows of a female that wants to breed please let me know! Many thanks!

I have 2 Miniature Dachshunds (perros salchichas!), including a very rare and elusive long haired, and I can't walk down the street without getting a request for sperm donation*. They lack testicles and the accompanying sperm, but seriously, it's not a bad way to go about finding a mate. Head to Palermo or basically any popular park on a Saturday with a smile and start asking.

*This means sex.

Lucha 54 This was not meant to start a debate on whether or not dogs should be castrated- I am of the belief that yes they should and you should go and adopt a mongrel. However, as the dog is not mine and I thought this was an open forum it was worth a chance.....why are you so offended by the topic?! Why is the title misleading? Don't you have anything better to do than complain about something you clearly have no clue about or interest in- as lacoqueta said the majority of dog owners here do not castrate them and therefore there is a possibility that someone does know someone!!!! Stop being a grouch.

Ouch grouch sorry I didn't mean to harp, shoulda put in more :p :)

:rolleyes:

^_^

As a frenchie owner all I ask is to make sure his frenchie does not have any genetic deformities - if he goes ahead and finds a female make sure she is the same. Nothing makes me angrier than backyard breeders who are in it for money and don't care about breeding dogs properly without the necessary homework being done to ensure highest chance of healthy puppies. Frenchies are very prone to problems which is why it is so important. I have seen way too many in Argentina that have obviously been bred with disregard to their health and purely to make a profit.

Back