Looking For A Fishing' Lodge Manager

DONKAN

Registered
Hi all, I am an Argentine entrepreneur, fishing and nature lover about to build a fishing' lodge in northern Argentina.
The lodge will be in Esquina town, Corrientes Province.

This town is a paradise for fisher lovers and it is surrounded by rivers, nature, peace and beautiful sunsets.

I am looking for a person to be responsible (manager) of the lodge, who speaks English and Spanish fluently. Portuguese will also be valued.

This person will be in charge of the lodge, guests’ attention, organizing fishing trips, and everything related to the management of the place. (breakfast, lunch, dinner, cleaning, billing, stock control, maintenance, etc.)

Studies or hotel management skills will be assessed as well as pc knowledge

This person must be willing to settle in that province (Corrientes), be friendly, respectful professional and willing to run the business as his own, since I will be traveling sporadically from Buenos Aires

I offer home by the river (inside the Lodge), salary and other benefits related to the activity

If you are interested, pls send me a PM

Regards

I am a retired Argie that lived in the USA for almost 30 years.
I am engineer, and I also command some Portuguese (I had a Brazilian GF for 2 years, so I think I am qualified). I know the area well, my late mother was born in Posadas ;Misiones, and I still have relatives in that area.
Feel free to call me. 4687-1604
Best Regards Henry

I managed the Agua Boa Amazon Lodge in Brazil for 8 years. I also managed Fire Hole Ranch in West Yellowstone, MT from 1995 - 2003 and routinely hosted Ted Turner, Bill Gates, and Bill Clinton. My father was from the US and my mother was Argentine. I'm fluent in English, Spanish, and Portugese and conversant in French and German.

I organized and guided the highly successful 1998 climb of Denali with Conrad Anker and Jon Krakauer and have climbed 44 of the 53 Colorado's Fourteener's. In addition, I was fortunate enough to be picked by Orvis to be their international spokesman in 2003.

My grandfather was Governor of Missiones from 1956 - 1963. I grew up there flyfishing.

I hope I'm qualified.

Hi River Fan,
Thanks for your msg
I guess you are overqualified for me. No offend please. ¿Are you really interested in a small business like mine and also in a business which is about to start?
Regards
I see quite difficult

Hello There-

I'd love to learn more about you lodge and concept. I am American and have lived in Argentina on and off since 1998. I have worked as a hunting and fishing guide in Entre Rios, La Pampa, Prov. Buenos Aires and Neuquen. I am also a film producer and filmmaker and know a lot about Argentina and eco-tourism. I am currently in the US but always looking for a good reason to come back down. I am married to an Argentine from Bariloche and we are outdoor enthusiasts looking for an opportunity for a long-term partnership there. I am very familiar with the Esteros de Ibera and the Eco-Tourism going on in that area especially Douglas Thompkins efforts to push tourism there.

Please contact me if you're interested in talking more. We will be back in Argentina in May but could always advance that if needed.

I'd like to know more details about the lodge facilities and your ideas to growing your business. I assume you would like to do Dorado Fishing?
Are you exploring duck hunting or anything else?

Muchos saludos y espero tus noticias!

T

Back