Looking for a flatshare in BsAs? Beware of Piso Compartido

Ah yes, the "I'm too busy to respond to your calls when I know you are leaving in three days and would like the deposit back". This has happened every time with all my landlords here.

The attitude here can sometimes be... 'short sighted, small mined & desperate'.

That's how some land lords operate here, and unfortunately it makes the honest ones look bad. Not enough 'Intelligent' people left in this city...and we need intelligence & common sense more so here.

I'm ashamed of the way foreigners are sometimes treated her. I'm an Argentinian born person who spent most of my life living somewhere else...and I still love my country...but the stupid behavior by some of my brothers here can often sometimes get to me. I wish 'being intelligent' was fashionable again. Ooohps...having a bit of a rant...:)

EDIT: There's a saying here in this country "la baca esta atada" meaning...'the cow is tied up, milk it all you want'...but some idiot came along & shot it dead to make a quick 'saguchito'....guess what?? no more milk!
Oooh I'm having one of those days...better get away from the PC.

EufemiaEudoxia said:
It is true, a foreigner should not pay more than the local person. Yet the reality is different. Looking for another place here I visited quite a lot of rooms and flats, it is scandalous sometimes how the locals here try to rip us off and what they offer for this price.

Back