Looking for a good cosmetic surgeon

Raymond said:
Christopher runs a referral service, very good. Let him do the work for you. He knows the doctors, the system and doesn't charge the patient any special fees. Mostly high end clients coming from the states but check him out

www.refresh-med.com

I second this.

I traveled from the U.S. to Buenos Aires four times to meet with Dr Bukret before finally scheduling the surgery, and I am so completely thrilled with the surgical results, the prices, and most of all the care and decency shown to me by both Dr Bukret and Priscila. There is NO WAY I could have had the same wonderful experience here in the states, and if I have surgery ever again, I will beat a path right back to his door and head again for Buenos Aires. As a plastic surgeon, he is an artist and obtains results way beyond his patients' expectations. More importantly, he CARES about his patients. He came to my apartment quite a few times, just to check and make sure everything was alright with my recovery and just because he cared. He called to check in, and he asked me for daily emails, just to give a status update. I saw him in his office every other day as well, so needless to say, he was very much on top of everything that was going on with my health. This was very important to me, because I was so far from home, and there was great risk that I would feel very vulnerable and frightened. It was because Dr Bukret was my doctor that I felt safe and that I wasn't frightened. I knew my health and well-being were in the right hands, and he did not let me down at all. In fact, he surpassed every one of my expectations and rendered care that I would not have been able to find in the U.S. I cannot endorse him highly enough, and this comes from someone who has gone the entire route with Dr Bukret. If anyone would like to speak with me further about him or about having surgery in Argentina, please email me at [email protected], because I am one heck of an advocate! (One more thing, the reason I initially chose Dr Bukret over the other four plastic surgeons I consulted was because he INSISTED that my surgery be done in Sanatorio de los Arcos, which is the finest private hospital in Buenos Aires. It is the most expensive, but he wasn't about to perform surgery on his patient without every medical advantage on our side.)

I traveled from the U.S. to Buenos Aires four times to meet with Dr Bukret before finally scheduling the surgery, and I am so completely thrilled with the surgical results, the prices, and most of all the care and decency shown to me by both Dr Bukret and Priscila. There is NO WAY I could have had the same wonderful experience here in the states, and if I have surgery ever again, I will beat a path right back to his door and head again for Buenos Aires. As a plastic surgeon, he is an artist and obtains results way beyond his patients' expectations. More importantly, he CARES about his patients. He came to my apartment quite a few times, just to check and make sure everything was alright with my recovery and just because he cared. He called to check in, and he asked me for daily emails, just to give a status update. I saw him in his office every other day as well, so needless to say, he was very much on top of everything that was going on with my health. This was very important to me, because I was so far from home, and there was great risk that I would feel very vulnerable and frightened. It was because Dr Bukret was my doctor that I felt safe and that I wasn't frightened. I knew my health and well-being were in the right hands, and he did not let me down at all. In fact, he surpassed every one of my expectations and rendered care that I would not have been able to find in the U.S. I cannot endorse him highly enough, and this comes from someone who has gone the entire route with Dr Bukret. If anyone would like to speak with me further about him or about having surgery in Argentina, please email me at [email protected], because I am one heck of an advocate! (One more thing, the reason I initially chose Dr Bukret over the other four plastic surgeons I consulted was because he INSISTED that my surgery be done in Sanatorio de los Arcos, which is the finest private hospital in Buenos Aires. It is the most expensive, but he wasn't about to perform surgery on his patient without every medical advantage on our side.)

Dr. Babaitis, Ricardo Speaks perfect English. 4554-9687. 15-6474-2458 He is located 2 blocks from the Alto Palermo mall. He will give you a much better quote than some of the ones listed above. Only operates in hospitals, never in private clinics. You do not want to go under general or even local anesthesia in a clinic. Should anything go wrong they need to be taken out of the anesthesia to be transported to the hospital. PM if you need more info. I would rather not confess in public jeje

steveinbsas said:
I only had my lower eyelids done. I did a lot of research and actually went for consultations at several clinics.

I eventually decided and was very happy with:

Clinica B&S
LAPRIDA 1579, BUENOS AIRES, Capital Federal, Argentina
Teléfono:
54 11 4821-9341

do they do botox? :p

is it just me or does sspeak seem to be just a tad obbessed with Dr Bukret? joining the boards so that their first ever post can speak of his wonders, not only once but twice... those two posts set alarm bells ringing off in my head more than any other posts.. :S

walkingtwig said:
is it just me or does sspeak seem to be just a tad obbessed with Dr Bukret? joining the boards so that their first ever post can speak of his wonders, not only once but twice... those two posts set alarm bells ringing off in my head more than any other posts.. :S
This pure BS. And way too coincidental.
And a question about Botox. Everyone, including your maid does Botox. And they do it wrong. Look at Xtina.

sspeak said:
He came to my apartment quite a few times

I saw him in his office every other day as well

sspeak said:
he was very much on top of everything

sspeak said:
It was because Dr Bukret was my doctor that I felt safe and that I wasn't frightened

sspeak said:
he did not let me down at all. In fact, he surpassed every one of my expectations

sspeak said:
this comes from someone who has gone the entire route with Dr Bukret

Sounds like he gave you something more than your regular plastic surgery...

I have hardest time finding contact with Dr. Guerrissi. Kindly please let me know his site, address or email or all :)
Thank you

Back