Looking For A Hamam (Turkish Bath)

Don't worry, Nisman used to go to another one where massage was done by 3 girls.
There are many photos leaked on internet, of Nisman was having parties with many young girls.
He did have a good time, like any well to do Argentine man, and he paid IT guy well for not doing anything.
But that should not have anything to do with his investigation.

Actually, a Hamam is not just a sauna or steam bath. There is usually a series of baths. They also have massage, typically by a burly guy named Assad. And they use soap, not oil. There was one is Mendoza that was great. One of the best baths and massages I've gotten in a non-Muslim country. Had a rocking one in Morroco in 1996 before the extremists took control. Can't go there now. :(

Actually, a Hamam is not just a sauna or steam bath. There is usually a series of baths. They also have massage, typically by a burly guy name Assad. And they use soap, not oil. There was one is Mendoza that was great. One of the best baths and massages I've gotten in a non-Muslim country. Had a rocking one in Morroco in 1996 before the extremists took control. Can't go there now. :(

The real thing is the Hammam next to the Topkapi Palace in Istanbul...! Built in 1584.

http://www.cemberlitashamami.com.tr/

galatasaray_hammam.jpg

Never been there so far, not into Turkish Hammams ?. :D
Rich One, I was harassed by a gay dude 15 years ago when I was a good looking young man. He was sitting there checking out all the naked guys and then followed me to my room, I stayed at the same hotel. He told me that it was a gay hangout place. Not that there is anything wrong with it. A female yankee friend also went there for a massage, she said the massage girl was rubbing too many places that an American masseur would not do. Not sure it's a good thing or bad :)

Actually, a Hamam is not just a sauna or steam bath. There is usually a series of baths. They also have massage, typically by a burly guy named Assad. And they use soap, not oil. There was one is Mendoza that was great. One of the best baths and massages I've gotten in a non-Muslim country. Had a rocking one in Morroco in 1996 before the extremists took control. Can't go there now. :(

I've been to Morocco five times since around 2000 and there is no reason you can't go there. Are you sure you aren't confusing Morocco with Algeria?

I went to a hamam several times in Fez. Saunas or steam baths don't compare.

I've been to Morocco five times since around 2000 and there is no reason you can't go there. Are you sure you aren't confusing Morocco with Algeria?

I went to a hamam several times in Fez. Saunas or steam baths don't compare.

Extremists took over Morroco?? :D hope the King Mohammed VI does not read this.... :cool:

The real thing is the Hammam next to the Topkapi Palace in Istanbul...! Built in 1584.

http://www.cemberlitashamami.com.tr/

galatasaray_hammam.jpg

Exactly!

Sorry, didn't mean extremists literally took control the country. That was an overstatement. However, after about 2003 our friends there told us it got a bit scary to be a Westerner in the country. They said that kidnappings escalated. If that isn't true then I'm a happy guy! I know where we will be going for vacation next year. :)

Hopefully Nisman got to enjoy his life before KKretina, Timerman, D'Elía and Larroque had him murdered. Massages by 3 girls are not illegal but trying to cover up murderous bombings in your own country, is.

Depends on where does the money to pay them come from. As far as I know, he was using public founds...
By the way, any evidence you can show of your asserts?

Back