Looking For A Job

ARbound

Registered
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knew of anybody/companies/places looking for English Speaking people?

I'm willing to teach, work at a call center, help with kids, anything really. I was a Supervisor/Manager's Assistant at a grocery/department store for a few years while going to university before moving to Bs As in July and so far I've not been able to find anything through Craigslist or through friends.

I have some university education (no degree yet) and speak English as a first language and am learning Spanish obviously. I also plan to be in Argentina for several years.

Any help is greatly appreciated it! :)

-ARbound

Hey there, do you have any experience or interest in working in the restaurant industry? I am currently interviewing for positions for my restaurant that is soon to open in the Palermo Hollywood area. This will be a good opportunity and I can speak in more detail in person.

If you are interested or would like to speak further, email me your resume and some more biographical information to [email protected].

Sincerely,
Vanessa

Still looking (and needing one sooner) if anybody knows/has anything...

No luck still, if anyone has anything or knows someone that does please PM me, I'd really appreciate it.

Back