Looking for a long-term rental (we have a garantia!)

lucha54

Registered
Does anyone know of a direct-owner renting a flat in the Belgrano or Las Cañitas areas? Our budget is $2500-$3500 (pesos)/ month. We need 1 dormitorio, 2 ambientes minimum (door between them- not a loft). please PM me if you have any leads! CHEERS

If you dont have any luck here, I would try Zona prop. We had a look around a cpl of months back, before sticking with the apartment we are in. We actually found 1 that was dealing directly with the owner and thus didnt have commissions (some of the advertisements do specify). We pay just over that (inc expenses) and saw some really great apartments in Palermo Chico so no doubt you will be able to find something good (difficult one is going to be owner direct). Good luck.

Thanks for the recommendations! I already know about those websites, I have been looking at Zona Prop and most are through rental agencies.. .we will probably end up with something from there, although through an agency there is a 6000 peso fee! Still, sometimes you can find owner-direct rentals. And soloduenos isnt so good for this area unfortunately, but thanks for the idea! I was wondering if anyone knows an actual property-owner... all leads are welcome! Thanks again everyone!

Lucha54, wonder if you found something. We are looking to rent by November 1 in Palermo or Congreso or other. I am US citizen, husband Argentina with DNI. We have a friend who has property in BsAs, but she is in the States. She is willing to be our garantia. Anybody know if this will work? If so, what might the procedure be?

Eventually we discovered the "Alquiler Temporal" tab on ZonaProp.com If you don't have any equipment or furniture and are not ready to sign a 2-year lease, it's a place to find temp rentals (often in pesos!) that are a reasonable price (3000-3600 peso range) with everything included. Good luck!

Back