Looking for a nice house for 1 month to get fresh air in the Quarantine

BankNote

Registered
I live in a really nice building in Palermo. However, its getting frustrating to live there in the lockdown.

Anyone has a nice house for 1 month to rent to me?

Prefer lot of green space around it and very good heating and hot water plus lot of privacy + High speed internet.

I prefer if it is within capital. However, I will also consider in Greater BA if its really nice with lot of greenery plus has delivery via Glovo or Rappi and it won't get broken into.

I do not drive a car.

Thanks.

I live in a really nice building in Palermo. However, its getting frustrating to live there in the lockdown.

Prefer lot of green space around it and very good heating and hot water plus lot of privacy + High speed internet.

I prefer if it is within capital. However, I will also consider in Greater BA if its really nice with lot of greenery plus has delivery via Glovo or Rappi and it won't get broken into.

I do not drive a car.

Thanks.
PM sent

Also interested in something like this, but for 2-4 months.

I do not drive a car.

Thanks.

The only place I can think of that ticks all the boxes is Quinta de Olivos but then its probably not up for rent. Give them a call...

Back