looking for a room to rent

tomate55

Registered
Hey guys,

my name is Antonia and I am 23 years old and from Germany. I arrived in Buenos Aires three Days ago and desperately need an apartment for the next six months. Preferably in Palermo (Soho) or Belgrano.

Please Contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much!

Antonia

Hi Antonia. I'm renting a room but it's not in Palermo Soho or Belgrano. it's in Barrio Norte, just near Retiro (Suipacha 1200) . there is a lot of Buses and a subway line in the near of the apartment and it's a very safe area since there's a police station in less than 100 mts.

Hello! i have an apartment for rent, that furnished and is in the best location of palermo soho, 4 blocks from plaza serano, 3 blocks from palermo hollywood, right by all the best bars and restaurants! The rent inlcudes cable, WIFI and everything else! even the contract, so its 700usd total!
its a one bedroomwith living in and kitchen apart and perfect for a couple or someone alone!
thankyou! my number is 15 64410784...its available to see asap!

Hi Antonia! I´m also a 23 yearl old girl and looking for a girl to be roommates with ... the apartment is located in Recoleta, there are tons of retaurants and hang out spots, public transportation is near by (line D), the apartment is fully equipt with a washer available as well. If you would like to see it or want more information feel free to email.

Hi! I'm a 25 year old girl who is also looking for an apartment. Feel free to contact me if the places are still open!

shoush and lauri, what are your email addresses? I would love to find out more information, so let me know if the apartments are still available! i just moved here from the US and i'm 23 as well. thankss

Back