Looking for a Roomate

Scelesta

Registered
Hey All;

My roommate is moving out and I need a roommate for a gorgeous two bedroom in the lower Palermo area. The apartment has two bedrooms, one smaller with a 3/4 bed and one larger with a full size bed. It is in an old building, but totally renovated. Lots of light, high ceilings and beautifully furnished. The neighborhood is quiet, safe and accessible. HUGE Kitchen- which I adore.

Rent is 400 US for the small bedroom and 450 US for the large. (I am willing to take either)

I am female, 24, non smoker and have a cat. I am looking for a female roommate, also non smoker. I am a tango dancer, low key, spend a fair amount of time in the apartment, though job hunting all the time!

While this is not the cheapest thing you will find in BA, the quality of life here is amazing and in my opinion, worth it.

Send me a PM if interested! (move in date is flexible)

Anya

Hi Anya,
I would be interested in coming to see your flat
Hope to hear from you son
Best
Terrie

I am very interested in the flat, since your roommate informed me about it and made it sound very appealing. Could I come look at it sometime soon?Thanks!

I'm interested in your place! Is it still available, if so can I come see it this week? I need a place by Nov.30, Monday. I'm also 24, as well as friendly, easy-going, trustable, and clean!

Thanks!

Katie

hey is one of the rooms still going? i need a place from next week, thanks, benny (UK)

Back