Looking for a Trigger Point / Mayofacial Massage

talber6

Registered
Hi Expats,

I'm in BA for a few months (working on a startup) and I'm looking for a massage therapist. I normally go once a month in the States for preventative purposes, to avoid soreness in my forearms and wrists (too many years working with computers and crappy ergonomics).

Recommendations / Referrals would be greatly appreciated! I'm located near Palermo Soho.

Thanks,
Travis

Not sure if that is the thing you are interested in but auriculotherapy/moxibustion/shiatsu might be helpful. If you are interested I can give you details of someone good who speaks English and can get to Palermo.Pm me or send me a mail.

Try calling 4195-9561. Ad says "Trigger point, deep tissue, Swedish massage, facilitated stretching, PNF, ART. Eight years experience in California, USA. At home or in studio. Monday to Saturday 09:00-21:00."

I can recommend Jen. She's very skilled, effective, and professional. She can come to you, but she works from the "Buenos Aires Life Centre". They have yoga classes there, and even an excellent (American) chiropractor as well.

Like you, I spend a lot of time on the computer. I've been going about twice a month since December of last year. My neck couldn't be anymore grateful! ha! She spends probably 30-45 minutes on my neck/back, but she can "custom design" your massage.

Check out her page for more info: http://www.balifecentre.com/massage-therapy.php

TRigger point?

nothing to do with guns???

dont give the NRA Buenos Aires branch another excuse to get started on here

Hi I'm Jen. I can definitely help you out. I have over a decade experience in deep tissue remedial massage therapy in Canada. Here's my e-mail: [email protected]

Cheers,

Jen

Back