Looking for cool venue for pop-up eating event

frankie_u

Registered
Hi all,

I have just arrived in Argentina and am looking for a cool location to host a creative eating experience in Buenos Aires around February/March. Here is a link to some previous events in the same vein:
http://www.frankieunsworth.com/events/

I am looking for anywhere with an interesting atmosphere, maybe an art gallery, an old warehouse, a beautiful roof top, or a workshop of some sort.

If anyone out there knows of any such spaces that would be interested in collaborating on this culinary project please get in touch!

Thanks!
Frankie

I suggest a friend of mine, who is argentinian, Quique Pastor, he is currently working at OMM resto bar, Honduras 5656, Palermo Hollywood. Feel free to send me a private message if you would like to have his contact info or the contact info of the owner of the place. Quique has great qualifications and experience, he cooks delicious!!! And he enjoys a lot doing it.

Try the Pelligrini Mansion

The Pellegrini Mansión in Recoleta - Ayacucho 1571 at Las Heras

It's a pretty cool place.

Thanks so much for the replies Roxana and Napoleon. Will look into Pelligrini.

Frankie-

I am a self proclaimed foodie and your events look awesome. I just moved to BA 5 weeks ago, but i am really interested in attending any future events you host in BA. Please email me with information when you can- [email protected]

Woule love to attend as well. Please post here if you plan to have more events in BA.

Back