Looking for English Speakers with Resident VISA

JHB1216 said:
I am a US citizen with a resident VISA that is working for an Argentine company that is called Globant.

They are currently looking for 2 receptionist to add to their existing team of receptionists. I am not sure of the salary but the benefits are pretty good with OSDE medical insurance, relaxed work environment, free fruit twice a week, free facturas on Friday. Of course you will have to be legal to work in Argentina and be fluent in English.

Contact if you are interested and I will pass on the contact information.

Best Wishes

John
That is all fine and dandy, but im not getting to far as quick as i hoped with getting resident visa, why wont this company sponsor, and do you know of a quicker way to get this DAMN residency??

ferka07 said:
That is all fine and dandy, but im not getting to far as quick as i hoped with getting resident visa, why wont this company sponsor, and do you know of a quicker way to get this DAMN residency??

I "hear" that Argentina has an unemployment rate of 20% so I don´t think there is a real need for a company to sponsor workers from other countries.

JHB1216 said:
I "hear" that Argentina has an unemployment rate of 20% so I don´t think there is a real need for a company to sponsor workers from other countries.
Well then how esle are they going to fulfull their demand for native speakers if they dont put their hand out??

Back