Looking for fellow golfers

diplomacy

Registered
Hello,

I'm new to BA. I moved down here in January for a new job. I'm an avid golfer and I think its time I ventured out and started playing.

Anyone looking for a partner or a fourth?

Let me know.

Thanks,
-- Mark

Hi Mark.I don,t play but my father in law,Argentine,who doesn,t speak English,would like to play,ps he,s good...so do you speak Spanish?

I don't. I'm learning (I have a tutor). What course does he play at though. I'd be glad to bring along my dictionary and practice.

Villa Adelina....next to the Pan Americana,,it,s a nice course,my son ;5;has just started classes there...

Me, me, me!

Haven't played for years, but still got my clubs and lots of free time at the moment.
Can't afford to play at any fancy club though - it will have to be a public course for me.

Al

Hello Alzinho,

Thanks for your response. Would you like to try to play this weekend? Campo de Golf de La Ciudad is just north of the parks in Palermo. I've never been but the price is right and it is near by.

Anyone else interested in making it a foursome?

-- Mark

There is a 9 hole par 3 at Club Cuidad de Buenos Aires. I havent played there in a couple yrs but then it was 3 pesos to play for the day. You have to be a member of the club with monthly dues, but that was also reasonable. You could probably get to play w/o membership the first time as a potential future member "if you like it"..

diplomacy said:
Hello Alzinho,

Thanks for your response. Would you like to try to play this weekend? Campo de Golf de La Ciudad is just north of the parks in Palermo. I've never been but the price is right and it is near by.

Anyone else interested in making it a foursome?

-- Mark

I'm game - you have PM.

Diskosis, thanks for the excellent link.

Alzinho and I are working on establishing a time so I can call for a reservation.

Anyone else interested in being our 3rd and maybe 4th?

Very excited. 70 degree weather is forecasted.

-- Mark

Back