Looking for Gift Boxes In Cap Fed

NYCExpat

Registered
Can anyone suggest some stores that carry quality gift boxes for some holiday party favors. I need to get about 30 gift boxes (30x10x8 meters). This may be wishful thinking, but I was hoping to find a store in BA like "The Container Store" in the US. I'm in Palermo and willing to travel anywhere in Cap Fed.

Thanks in advance for your help.

;)

PS: If I can't find actual boxes, a fancy wine gift bag might work as well.

Haven't seen any here - wish I could be of more help. People don't use gift boxes here (ie - holiday gifts are usually given in the bag from the store).

If you want gift bags, I would suggest going to a paper store and buying there - they usually have a pretty wide assortment.

NYCExpat said:
Can anyone suggest some stores that carry quality gift boxes for some holiday party favors. I need to get about 30 gift boxes (30x10x8 meters). This may be wishful thinking, but I was hoping to find a store in BA like "The Container Store" in the US. I'm in Palermo and willing to travel anywhere in Cap Fed.

;)

http://papelera.eurofull.com/shop/categorias.asp?id=3

NYCExpat said:

;)

I assume you mean centimetres?

You can get boxes / favour bags etc at papeleras or librerias (the places that sell stationary supplies, not book shops) and at any wedding invite / quinceanera design places. There's a shop on Elcano at about Freire that does invite design -- they'll have some. But if you just pop into any libreria you might have some luck -- some are much better than others. One of the ones I've been in recently had all sorts of gift bags etc -- it was on Echeverria at about Amenabar or Ciudad de la Paz. There's also an art supplies store on Soldado de la Independencia and Matienzo that might have a few things, or Grabatto inside of Soler (and a number of other shoppings) will have something probably, but they are expensive.

Sorry for the vague information, I'm having a bit of a brain fart! Hopefully it helps get you started though.

Thank you to all for the information and insight. I'm off to find these boxes today! Have a great weekend. Tim

Update: I found great quality and great selection in multiple stores in Once. I just wanted to share he find.

Back