Looking For International Movers

jnoyaquintana

Registered
Hi all-
Our family will be moving back to the States at the end of this year, and we are beginning the process of preparing for our move. One of the first things on the list is to find a great moving company that we can trust to move our stuff back to Miami. In an old thread on this site, I found a recommendation for Dinamo Logistica, and they have already provided us with a quote. So far, they seem great! However, we would like to get quotes from two more companies to compare prices and services.

Does anyone have any recommendations for international moving companies that can help with our move?

Thanks so much for your help!

When I moved from NYC to BA in 2008 I used Andreani. They delivered two large "Commercial Bin" size boxes for less that $1.500 U$D for both.
Nothing broken or missing. The bins were never opened. They took care of all the paperwork. The boxes were delivered to the address of a friend living here.
Good luck.

http://www.andreani.com/

When I moved from NYC to BA in 2008 I used Andreani. They delivered two large "Commercial Bin" size boxes for less that $1.500 U$D for both.
Nothing broken or missing. The bins were never opened. They took care of all the paperwork. The boxes were delivered to the address of a friend living here.
Can you tell me what the size of those "Commercial Bin" size boxes were? I know some companies charge a minimum fee especially if the move is small, it's usually just their minimum fee especially if there is no furniture involved and it's just boxes.

Back