Looking for laptop in BA

lentlers

Registered
Hey
I need to buy a new/good 2nd hand laptop asap and was hoping for any recommendations on where to look. I'm used to buying online in UK and getting some good deals, but not sure that's possible here?

Any ideas would be great!

Lucy

Hi Lucy,

I'm selling a white macbook that I bought in the states a few years ago. It's still in good conditions and runs well. Here are some details -

Macbook 4.1
Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.1GHz
1GB Memory
80GB Hard Drive
CD/DVD - RW
New battery
Built in Camera

Price $650usd

Thanks, let me know if you want any other details.

If you're keen to buy new, check out Galeria Jardin on calle Florida, it's 3 levels of computer shops.

Alternatively, if you have (or have access to someone with) an Argy credit card, most shops offer 10 - 20% discounts depending on the card. I picked up a samsung laptop 6 months ago this way from Compumundo

I could be wrong and hope I am, but laptops, none AR produced, will be a hard find in Argentina. Import restrictions taking effect tomorrow. All imports have to get AFIP and Moreno's personal approval. *Lot of people upset.*

I'm selling a pristine 15" mac book pro (model 2009) with an unused blue tooth mouse, brand new replacement battery and newly reinstalled Snow Leopard OSX for 1000 USD if you're interested.

Hello,

Just for your consideration
I have just arrived and have this laptop for sale ( BRAND NEW IN THE BOX ) :

LENOVO G560
[FONT=&quot]English[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Processor[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Intel Pentium P6200 / 2.13 GHz,
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]64-bit Computing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mobile Intel HM55 Express[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Memory[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 4 GB
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DDR3 SDRAM - 1066 MHz[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Memory Specification Compliance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PC3-8500[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Form Factor[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SO DIMM 204-pin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Configuration Features[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 x 2 GB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hard Drive:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]320 GB - Serial ATA-300 - 5400 rpm[/FONT]
15.6" TFT
[FONT=&quot]PRICE : 3250 pesos[/FONT]

If interested in apple I have an iPad 2 32gig wifi only (3 months old) and a 13 in MacBook pro, (about 1.5 yrs old), both still under apple warrantee that I will be selling in the near future. Let me know if you want more details.

Back