Looking For Long Term Rent House In Nordelta Or Tigre

Hinayanatango

Registered
Dear all, I am a newer in Buenos Aires and looking for a house rent in Nordelta or Tigre area, with 3 and up bedroom inside gate community, better with lago or river view. Really appreciatre all info related to this request.

Hi and welcome to a crazyland :) We live in complejo Villa Nueva. It's basicaly in the backyard of Nordelta. All the barrios here in Villa Nueva have lago or rio or both. And you can get much more for your money than in ND. Nordelta is so overpriced. We live in barrio San Marco on rio, and have a boat in our backyard, it's the best if you love watter. And paying about $AR10500 a month for a 4bdr, 4bath new house. The kids go to ND school and it takes about 10 min to get there. Very close to panamericana also. Give me a buz if you want more info. Also can check argenprop.com.ar for price comparison.

Hi and welcome to a crazyland :) We live in complejo Villa Nueva. It's basicaly in the backyard of Nordelta. All the barrios here in Villa Nueva have lago or rio or both. And you can get much more for your money than in ND. Nordelta is so overpriced. We live in barrio San Marco on rio, and have a boat in our backyard, it's the best if you love watter. And paying about $AR10500 a month for a 4bdr, 4bath new house. The kids go to ND school and it takes about 10 min to get there. Very close to panamericana also. Give me a buz if you want more info. Also can check argenprop.com.ar for price comparison.

Thank you very much Jurarol. I am really interesting in. Actually I like lots of sport such as kite surfing.

A few more questions:

1. Who you recommend to contact for house hunting in Villa Nueva area?
2. Is there school bus service in Villa Nueva for Lincoln school?

Actually tomorrow morning I plan to go Nordelta for visit. Is it possible to find some agent who can arrange tomorrow afternoon visit to Villa Nueva?

I live in a gated community, not in Tigre/Nordelta but in North Bs As anyway and a good method to find a house to rent is to rent a car/remis and go to each gated community you might like, talk with the security/administration, leave your details, etc.

Thank u Frenchie, I am practicing this...

I live in a gated community, not in Tigre/Nordelta but in North Bs As anyway and a good method to find a house to rent is to rent a car/remis and go to each gated community you might like, talk with the security/administration, leave your details, etc.

Back