Looking for long-term rental in Palermo

Terrence

Registered
We are a young married couple moving to Buenos Aires in early February, and we're looking to rent an apartment for about six months. If you know of anything available in Palermo that is a 1-bedroom we'd love to take a look.

Hallo Terrence,
I have a friend who is renting his appartment in Palermo near the zoo and all the parks, on one of the most elegant streets in BsAs, Boulevard cervino. Its a one bedroom, fully equipped and brand new!! with washing machine (not so easy to have)cable,internet,etc etc. It also has a small balcony at the back.
The rent is 800 US$ a month all expenses included. If you're interested Ill send you some photos. oh and most important no agency and crazy fees!
Ciao
benedetta

Hi there,

I'm moving the 1st of february from the apartment I'm renting now, is located in a lovely house in Palermo Soho, completely renewed, quiet, well decorated, very safe and close to Plaza Serrano and all this nice area. It has 1 bedroom and the kitchen area with dinner table, very special and authentic I have to say.

The good here is that you will safe commission and deposits because is rented directly by the owner (also my friend). I"m moving because I need something bigger for my husband and me as we are already one year living here and have different plans, but the apartment is lovely, I'm just helping my friend to bring nice people here as she is too busy working ;-)

The rent is $700USD a month and includes all expenses and cleaning service 2 times a week (but I think you can negotiate with her a bit). If you want more info, send me an email and I will send you some pics I have and all the details.

Good luck!

Back