Looking for new women friends

MariaFlower

Registered
Hi! I am a 29 y/o argentinian girl who lived abroad for several years and recently moved back. I have some family and old friends here but still feel disconnected and many of my friends are already married....I'm interested in making new women friends in their 20's 30's. I am not gay, I'm just interested in meeting other single girls to hang out with go clubbing and enjoy BA in general. No matter if you are a local, an expat or a tourist girl traveling solo. I know many places to go and maybe it's a good opportunity to expand your social circle with a local new friend!

Hai Maria! Nice to read your message. I'm a Dutch girl, 29 years and just arrived for about 1 month in Buenos Aires. I work here at the moment and I will stay approx. for about 1 year. Would be very nice to meet a local argetinian girl. So, may be we can have a drink one day? Chau!

Hi, I am in a similar situation to Maria Flower's. Let me know if you meet someday! Any plans??

Any ladies interested in getting lunch on Sunday afternoon around 1ish? I was thinking of going to Habibi in San Telmo or Big Mama deli in Belgrano.

I'm a 26 y/o female from Chicago :)

I would be interested in lunch this Sunday, I just arrived in Buenos Aires 6 hours ago, I am staying just of Avenue Belgrano, I am here for the whole month and would be interested in most suggestions, am from the u.k. and after my 14 hour flight need to rest this evening
Andrea

Hi! I need new friends as well !!
I just came from London; I live in San Isidro; I am 30 years old and I still feel the thrill to go dancing.
TKM, tell me where do you live, your name, days you prefer to go out... whatever you feel like telling. ; )

Hi Maria, I'm Kami, from Spore, in my 20-ish.
I've been here since August, living in Campana due to work.
I can only go out during weekends, I love going to theater and eating.
Please PM me your contact,I will get in touch.

Then... are we having lunch at Big Mamma on Sunday?

Okay, Habibi said they are not open tomorrow, so we are going to Big Mamma deli tomorrow at 1pm. I have shoulder length blonde hair. Hope to see some of you guys there!!

Alyssa

Back