Looking for new women friends

I would love to go out for a girls night as well. I'm 31 and am in need of some good girl friends.

Lets have a ladies night then!! Sunday 21st (Monday is a holiday) at Makena Cantina Club (Fitz Roy 1519) at 9:30 pm. Every Sunday Afro Mama plays--These guys are a soul/funk/R&B/hip-hop collective and I have had a lot of fun every time I've been. Free entry. See you there!!!

Hi, there!!!! Me toooo! dancing, lunch, all is welcome! I am from Finland and 31, I have a daughter and a husband with me here (but it does not mean I can´t go out dancing! ;)) Would be lovely to make some new friends! I live in Palermo.
my mail is: [email protected].

ooooh what a relief to find this forum! i am living and working in BA- i have been here around 5 months and am still struggling to find some female friends! sadly, i cant make the night out on sunday but i would absolutely love to meet up for drinks/lunch/coffee.. i cant quite work out how to private message on here, so if anyone is interested in getting in touch email me: [email protected]
hope to hear from you soon! xx

Hi girls,
I guess I found this topic a little late, but I'm glad I found it anyway! I've been living in Buenos Aires for about 5 months now and have found it hard to make any female friends. I would love to plan a get-together with everyone, or even a coffee one-on-one if anyone has time this week!
I'm in Palermo Hollywood, 26 yo from Milwaukee. My mail is: [email protected] :)
Saludos!
Kelly

I pm'd you, but I would love to go for a coffee, or something, I'm also in Palermo. I will send you an e-mail. :)

sunelaugh said:
Lets have a ladies night then!! Sunday 21st (Monday is a holiday) at Makena Cantina Club (Fitz Roy 1519) at 9:30 pm. Every Sunday Afro Mama plays--These guys are a soul/funk/R&B/hip-hop collective and I have had a lot of fun every time I've been. Free entry. See you there!!!

That sounds like it would have been soo much fun! Wish I could have made it, do they play regularly?

Hi Jenkly, I arrived with a girl from baexpats at 9:30 and the waitress said the club was closed until 11!!!! (pm).

We are organizing soon a good meeting, with lots of fun!!!

See you around,
Roxana

Hi everyone! I'm a 24 year old from Boston and I'd love to meet up as well. I'm not really into clubbing, but if anyone wants to get a meal/coffee/a drink sometime, let me know!

Lauren

Hi girls!

Sooo good to find this forum! It seems that I've been missing already some great nights out! I'm looking forward to join you for the next coffee or party.

I'm a 27 year old Belgian girl and arrived a couple of weeks ago. I'll be working & living at least one year in Buenos Aires so it would be fantastic to get to know some more people here.

Griet
[email protected]

Back