Looking For People For Documentary About Tourism In Ba

Forgive me if my first post was a little vague. The documentary film is about a Texan who works as a tour guide here in Buenos Aires showing some of the darker sides of the city's history. All I am looking for is a group who is interested in taking his tour so I can film my subject at work. That is all.

Just want to clarify to everyone that I am NOT the aforementioned Texan guide.

I'd have nothing to do with a project like this.

I wanted to make that clear in case anyone was wondering.

Go and Interview Travelling Tracy Johnson? (but not outside) .... and she takes nice pics too

http://www.telegraph...-Argentina.html

Author claimed £50,000 disability benefits for fear of open spaces while tour guide in Argentina

Tracy Johnson, 52, claimed she was 'agoraphobic and couldn't walk' but court hears she claimed £50,000 and took trips to New York and Spain

agrophobic_2869043b.jpg

Forgive me if my first post was a little vague. The documentary film is about a Texan who works as a tour guide here in Buenos Aires showing some of the darker sides of the city's history. All I am looking for is a group who is interested in taking his tour so I can film my subject at work. That is all.

Ah Ramiro, what am I going to do with you, man? :) Getting some publicity, good or bad, eh?

During the day Ramiro does a great architectural tour. At night...well, I wouldn't call the tour dark but certainly different than normal tourists would be used to...or probably even approve of!

Just want to clarify to everyone that I am NOT the aforementioned Texan guide.

I'd have nothing to do with a project like this.

I wanted to make that clear in case anyone was wondering.

Not a bad thing to do, the disclaimer. After all, I have mentioned various times I'm from Texas as well...I am not Ramiro, though I do know him.

Gusano Libre para siempre! (Inside joke)

They might not need someone to "act" that part...a bunch of gringos pointing at buildings?.....

Oh yeah - and I don't think the clubs will let you film inside...that's been tried before!
They might not need someone to "act" that part...a bunch of gringos pointing at buildings?.....

That's just the day tour...the night tour, well let's say that they don't allow cameras inside so they'll be filming gringos pointing at specific clubs and then coming out with red faces. Heh.

I'd just like to clarify that while my profile pic portrays a member of the fairer sex and my spelling of the sentence 'sterilise the humourless arseheads' could suggest that I'm an English speaker of UK origin, I am NOT Tracy Johnson.

I'd have nothing to do with a globe-trotting disability entitlement rort like this.

Back