Looking For People For Documentary About Tourism In Ba

I actually know Jeff (he is a friend of my friends) and have seen a draft of the trailer. It looks like a very interesting, though slightly creepy, documentary about an interesting, though slightly creepy, tour guide.

I don't know Jeff (nor Ramiro the degenerado) but going by the fuddy duddy avalanche this topic has provoked I can only wish them all the best with everything tomorrow.

So at night he takes the turistas to a strip club? With drag queens? That's no biggie, in Tijuana there'd be a donkey...

(note to the humor-impaired: AFAIK the donkey is purely an urban legend and the stuff of bad jokes)

(note to the humor-impaired: AFAIK the donkey is purely an urban legend and the stuff of bad jokes)

I can confirm that the donkey is no urban legend - either in Tijuana nor in Po City, Philippines.

Been there, seen that. :huh:

I can confirm that the donkey is no urban legend - either in Tijuana nor in Po City, Philippines.

Been there, seen that. :huh:

LOL, you've been to Olongapo, have you? Then you know about the "girls" in the barber shops?

http://youtu.be/nVXmMMSo47s

So at night he takes the turistas to a strip club? With drag queens?

In night he assisting old gringos to lead a live of debauchery and fulfill their unfulfilled fantasies from back home.

Sometimes in day time as well.

In night he assisting old gringos to lead a live of debauchery and fulfill their unfulfilled fantasies from back home.

Sometimes in day time as well.

Think of it more like Charlie Sheen, not a nerdy teenager looking for his first time.

Ramiro's a good guy, a bit ADHD (well, maybe more than a bit). Born Argentine, moved to Texas when a baby, returned here about 10-12 years ago. The guys he shows around are for the most part good guys too, no matter what one may think of their proclivities in the night. Always consensual between consenting adults, both parties get what they want. No human trafficking related to these guys.

Ramiro does indeed know a LOT about Argentina, both day time (i.e., in the "light") and night time stuff.

Back