Looking for Racing v. Boca tickets

pixer12

Registered
Hey, everyone;

A few days ago, I started a thread about trying to find Boca or River tickets. Thanks to all who responded - the information was enormously valuable. It became clear that for me, the best game to attend is the Boca v. Racing match tomorrow. However, for the past few days, I was away on a trip (in Chaco province) where, having no Internet access, I was unable to buy tickets. Worse yet, I just got back an hour ago, after the ticket vendor on Lavalle 1650 closed for the day, leaving me without a way to purchase tickets.

I know I might be able to buy tickets tomorrow at the stadium itself (if I show up two hours early) but I was wondering: is anyone here looking to re-sell some they no longer want? I'm looking for two that are preferably not too expensive (I'm a student with little spending money).

Alternately, if someone here knows of some different way of getting tickets that is a) not too expensive, b) reliable, and c) legitimate, that would be good too.

Thanks!

Regards,
Michael

Also - how do I actually get to the stadium in Avellaneda? I live near Plaza Congreso.

Back