Looking for rentals

Feather

Registered
Hey, just landed last week. I have a place rented for the next month and a half, however I am looking for recommendations on real estate agents for long term house rentals, preferably furnished. I know about Argenprop, Zonaprop, and Mercado Libre, however those sites seem to be all over the place on prices and other details. Fire’s anybody have suggestions on how best to secure housing for 6-12 months?
Thank you!

Hey, just landed last week. I have a place rented for the next month and a half, however I am looking for recommendations on real estate agents for long term house rentals, preferably furnished. I know about Argenprop, Zonaprop, and Mercado Libre, however those sites seem to be all over the place on prices and other details. Fire’s anybody have suggestions on how best to secure housing for 6-12 months?
Thank you!

What type of House are you looking for..?

Thank you!
My friend is renting her mothers apartment in Belgrano- its rented till December -its a one bedroom , well located and maintained. I believe it is around 750$ a month

Thank you!
Long term rentals are for three years aand are rarely furnished and a "garantia" based on using another property as collateral is required.

An income based alternative to the garantia must (if my info is up to date) be based on the income of two individuals and at least one of the individuals must have a DNI..

"Unfurnished" usually means no frige or curtains and possibly no light fixtures, but I don't think you will have to deal with that as you will probably only be able to rent a furnished property for six months at a time.

Last edited:
Thank you for the helpful information. It sounds like I should narrow my search down to “temporary rentals,” or something less than six months. Any additional suggestions on best sites to look at for shorter rentals (while convenient, Vrbo and AirBNB seem to have inflated prices), or tips on next steps. Thank you again for your help.

Look at Zonaprop, also soloduenos also Mercado Libre and Facebook groups/Buenos Aires real Estate.'
Look for a Temporary Rental of furnished house with x bedrooms and y bathrooms, detached with . fondo. In Recoleta & Palermo ? How many tenants, Garantia?, pets?

My friend is renting her mothers apartment in Belgrano- its rented till December -its a one bedroom , well located and maintained. I believe it is around 750$ a month
Thank you for your response I really appreciate it. We found a place in San Isidro. I’ve heard Belgrano is a nice area. Thank you again!

Back