Looking for roomate

DocMaker

Registered
Hola chicos,

I`m a 27yr old Canadian male looking to find an ex-pat friend in the city to share a place with for 3-6 months. I`m a video producer and I`ll be doing some research here for a documentary whilst also trying to improve my Spanish and absorb the Argentine way of life.

I`d be looking to find a furnished 2BR in the $800-1200 range so about $500 -600 each. I`m already in the city and starting to see places ASAP. Message me if you`re interested .

Hi, I'm looking for an apartment too and also for the same period. I'm a Ecuadorian expat web designer and work from home. My budget is $500 if you are ok with that we can look for an apt. for that budget. Let me know, Thanks.
José

hey guys, if you guys are still looking or want to shoot for a big 3BR, maybe we could do that? My budget is more in the $1k-$1,500/mo range but i think having a roommate definitely saves money. I currently am an online entrepreneur (founded and run online social communities like WallStreetOasis.com)...

I'm a 30yo male from the US and speak fluent spanish (mother is colombian) and I'm looking to explore BA and S. America for about 6 months.

...even if roommates don't work out meaybe we can grab a drink once I get down there in Oct.

Talk Soon,
Patrick

Also interested. Looking for something in Palermo Soho primarily. Budget's up to $600 or $700 (would pay for a really nice spot) but would prefer to pay less. Will be here through next August. Let me know.

Hey docmaker, I have a 2 br place and might need a roommate until December. But, I am currently filming a documentary (my first) and would be interested in getting a coffee and shooting the bull about films.

Back