Looking for the lads

Voodoo Ray

Registered
I have been in Buenos Aires for a few months and whilst I've made many acquaintances through work, my wife and kid, I have yet to make any really good mates that I can just phone up and head out for an evening with.

I am looking for some like minded blokes to get together for a few beers, maybe watch football (of the soccer kind), play pool or poker, fire up the barby or go for a curry.

I will be here in Bs As for another two years. Whilst all are welcome, I would prefer to meet others who are looking to make lasting friendships rather than those just passing through town.

So, are you up for it?

Voodoo

candoman

Registered
Hey there,

Do u want to come play futbol with a few friends and I some time? I'll be back in town in two weeks or so, but I have a futbol (soccer) club I formed and we play regularly a few times a week. We are called BAFA- Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos. If you are on facebook, give us a look. Or contact my biz partner, Dave for game info. www.fcbafa.com

See ya around,
Mike

Napoleon

Registered
candoman said:
Hey there,

Do u want to come play futbol with a few friends and I some time? We are called BAFA- Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos.
I've played with these guys before. Only once. I was sooooo the weak link, but it didn't matter because my teammates were insanely good.

You should check them out. It's a good time.