Looking for the lads

Voodoo Ray

Registered
I have been in Buenos Aires for a few months and whilst I've made many acquaintances through work, my wife and kid, I have yet to make any really good mates that I can just phone up and head out for an evening with.

I am looking for some like minded blokes to get together for a few beers, maybe watch football (of the soccer kind), play pool or poker, fire up the barby or go for a curry.

I will be here in Bs As for another two years. Whilst all are welcome, I would prefer to meet others who are looking to make lasting friendships rather than those just passing through town.

So, are you up for it?

Voodoo

Hey there,

Do u want to come play futbol with a few friends and I some time? I'll be back in town in two weeks or so, but I have a futbol (soccer) club I formed and we play regularly a few times a week. We are called BAFA- Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos. If you are on facebook, give us a look. Or contact my biz partner, Dave for game info. www.fcbafa.com

See ya around,
Mike

candoman said:
Hey there,

Do u want to come play futbol with a few friends and I some time? We are called BAFA- Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos.
I've played with these guys before. Only once. I was sooooo the weak link, but it didn't matter because my teammates were insanely good.

You should check them out. It's a good time.

Back