Looking for women friends

Hi all - are these gatherings on Tuesdays still going strong? I'm 27 and from the US and will be here just for 2 months but travel full time and would love to hatch some new friends!
Hi Margaret,
Welcome to Baexpats!
The Coffee Chat group meets every Tuesday from 5:00-7:00pm. Our next get-together is Tuesday, February 11
at Wiliamsburg Burger Bar/All Saints Cafe in Alto Palermo. The location is Arenales 3360, corner of Av. Coronel Diaz.
Entrance to Burger Bar/Cafe is at street level on Arenales. One block from the BULNES station on the subway Line D.

Hello- I'm new to the city-from US- in my forties (young at heart), here to Learn Spanish, but having the same problem. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up for coffee or drink (even better)- whatsApp 01-617-413-0032 or email me

Hi Margaret,
Welcome to Baexpats!
The Coffee Chat group meets every Tuesday from 5:00-7:00pm. Our next get-together is Tuesday, February 11
at Wiliamsburg Burger Bar/All Saints Cafe in Alto Palermo. The location is Arenales 3360, corner of Av. Coronel Diaz.
Entrance to Burger Bar/Cafe is at street level on Arenales. One block from the BULNES station on the subway Line D.
Hello Gracielle! I wonder if the Coffee Chat group is still active? Would like to meet up or hang out with you all.

Hi Yola, the group plans to reactivate the Coffee Chats in December. Look for our announcement after the 15th!

Wonderful! It would be nice to have it at a place where I could hear the person across from me. And one that had a selection of food....

Suggestions are welcomed! The place must have an outdoor seating area and primarily serve great coffee drinks.
We are looking for a location in the vicinity of the Alto Palermo Shopping area, close to the BULNES station on the subway Line D.

Back