Looking for work in Buenos Aires

FelicityLyne

Registered
I am an English graduate in Hispanic Studies from the University of Exeter with experience working in both Spain and Argentina. Last year I studied at the University of Oviedo and have just finished my degree in England. I am hoping to find work out in Buenos Aires and have had lots of work experience in jobs in the financial sector as well as in PR and marketing and in hospitality. Any job opportunities or ideas of places I could send my CV and apply would be greatly appreciated!

FelicityLyne said:
I am an English graduate in Hispanic Studies from the University of Exeter with experience working in both Spain and Argentina. Last year I studied at the University of Oviedo and have just finished my degree in England. I am hoping to find work out in Buenos Aires and have had lots of work experience in jobs in the financial sector as well as in PR and marketing and in hospitality. Any job opportunities or ideas of places I could send my CV and apply would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Felicity - When do you arrive and how long will you be staying..mas o?

fifs2 said:
Hi Felicity - When do you arrive and how long will you be staying..mas o?

I will arrive in January and plan on staying for at least a year, any information or help you can give would be greatly appreciated,

Many thanks

Back