Looking To Buy Apartment For Less Than 50Kusd

Montauk_Project

Registered
Looking for a studio or one room apartment for less than 50,000 USD (to be paid in dollars) as an investment property, in CABA-Barracas, San Telmo, Monserat, Congreso, Centro.
Please pm me. not for myself but for a friend and I thought I would look here as you all know there are no central listings.

I've been browsing many sites looking at properties in those neighborhoods as well and the only things available for that kind of money are parking spots.

I have been able to find some nice offices in the microcentro and small apartments, but they are few and far between. My guess is that it would be a sale of someone who needs cash dollar ASAP.

There are apartments for sale in that price range here in Microcentro where I live, but they are in poor condition and usually less than 30 m2. Check these sites: Argenprop.com, Buscainmueble.com & Zonaprop.com.ar

I have a cousin that three years ago bought a very nice loft in Constitucion for 30k. Of course is not a trendy neighbourhood, but its nice, over an Avenue, with lights at night, etc...

wait, are you serious? apartments in LA only cost $1000....what do you mean $50,000? Am I missing something? Sorry

I've been browsing many sites looking at properties in those neighborhoods as well and the only things available for that kind of money are parking spots.
People think the country is experiencing a crisis, and they can get things cheap. That's totally American thinking. I toss crap outside my building, they get picked up in 5 seconds, a broken ladder, used suitcase, a plastic bucket with dry cement. I am trying to say that the people in this country do not give up possession easily, unless they are not able to hold on. These properties are all purchased with cash, and this is their last hope to hedge against inflation, do you think you can get it cheap ? The only people dump their properties quickly are expat owners. It's not a lot money for them, they are tired of the building BS, AFIP, hard rental and safety issues, they dump easily. Most of them are gone. The left over are pain in the asss sellers. One thing interesting: in the for sale section of Craigslist, a few year ago, it was full of for sale ads designed to show expat buyers, today, almost nothing real there. Foreign buyers are not buying, and foreign sellers are gone. Real estate market is back to local people again. I am shocked to see so many expat owners come and go so quickly. When they feel this s not like US or Europe, they run fast, which is stupid. As my argie friend say, do not be fooled by the nice shopping mall and Recoleta, this is a third word country in many ways, from ways of doing business to people's thinking.

Back