Looking to get pepperoni, italian sausage for my pizza.

In Argentina you don't get pepperoni, you get longaniza or chorizo colorado (Spanish sausage)

Assuming its possible again at some point in the future, you can go to Tandil and go salami shopping. There is no "real" pepperoni- I would agree, thats a sort of New Jersey invention- but there are dozens of kinds of salami made in the provincia, including some spicy ones, varying fat contents, some rolled in spices, and many more. I have used some as pizza toppings. Syquet is like the Louvre of cheese and salami, but its only one of a good half dozen amazing stores in Tandil. http://syquet.com.ar/#nosotros

Any suggestion to buy them online as I'm not in BA, thanks.
Im in Mendoza and there are more tham a few places where you can get quality Pepperoni locally produced like the one in the picture or imported. I would assume the same in any decent sized city.

Attachments

• CEAE9265-6942-42AE-8A7F-8A06B0DC5606.jpeg
    CEAE9265-6942-42AE-8A7F-8A06B0DC5606.jpeg
    969.4 KB · Views: 11
Im in Mendoza and there are more tham a few places where you can get quality Pepperoni locally produced like the one in the picture or imported. I would assume the same in any decent sized city.
That looks more like a spicy salamin and they use that name...have you seen one they call "pepperoni" and are willing to ship to Rosario?

That looks more like a spicy salamin and they use that name...have you seen one they call "pepperoni" and are willing to ship to Rosario?
Aha, it even says Salami, we irish don’t know the difference. Ill ask the folks at my cheese joint.

I have bought and thoroughly enjoyed that exact cagnoli salame. It is not "american pepperoni". I actually think its better, and higher quality, but it doesnt taste anything like the stuff they put on pizzas in New Jersey.

For pastrami lovers I recommend a trip to Coto supermarket, which sells "Pastron" by Paladini , pretty good in my opinion.

Attachments

• 00000367.jpg
    00000367.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 6
Back