Looking to hire a very part-time assistant.

CoutureGirlNYC

Registered
Hi I am looking to hire someone to assist me in some day to day things, such as arranging appointments as my Spanish is not great.

I would need someone for about 5 hours/week or less and basically just as an assistant type thing.. If anyone knows anyone, please advise!

You will have better luck with responses if you provide the following information:

1. Where do you live? Do you want the employee to work from your house, or can he/she work remotely?
2. How much will you pay per hour?

If you can't find anyone here, try the BA Craigslist site. People who get sick of teaching English go there first to look for jobs.

Okay, so I am in desperate need of some help! I live in Recoleta, the person can work remotely, however, I would need to speak with them initially and on occasion in person. I am needing between 5-10 hours/week and am willing to pay 15.00 USD/hour. The person must speak fluent Spanish and English and be able to do a bit of research.

Please get in touch if you are interested or no someone who might be.

Thanks!

I sent you a PM about this when you first posted, but I suppose it did not go through. I am interested in helping you out. Send me a PM and I can give you my contact information.

-Layne

Hey
My husband who is Chilean and myself British are just starting out in BA but I was a personal assistant in London and he is a tour guide and knows the local area well. He speaks English & Spanish fluently so if you'd like us to get involved we'd be keen to discuss.
Also if its to work on your new Indian restaurant project we travelled India for 4 months together late 2010 so we have good knowledge of their culture and an appetite for their food!
Let me know if you're keen and I'll send an email address.

Hello there,

I recently moved here with my partner, who is employed at an international organization with a regional office here. Anyway, I'm looking to keep my skills sharp, and I have lots of administrative experience and am completely bilingual. I believe I would be an ideal fit for this position. Please send me an email at [email protected] so I can forward you my resume/CV.

All the best,
Carolina

I sent you a PM with more information, but in case you did not receive it, I have an interesting profile for your needs, and my email is [email protected]. Thanks, María

Hello,

I am a native Argentinean. I recently moved back from New York (after 9 years) I work from home and I have flexible hours to do extra work. I am good with computers, writing making phone calls, etc. You can reach me at my cell phone: 15-306-15654 or email: [email protected]

Best!
Corina

CoutureGirlNYC said:
Hi I am looking to hire someone to assist me in some day to day things, such as arranging appointments as my Spanish is not great.

I would need someone for about 5 hours/week or less and basically just as an assistant type thing.. If anyone knows anyone, please advise!

Back