Looking to make the move...

kb614

Registered
I'm currently a senior in college and will be graduating this upcoming May/summer. I studied abroad in Cordoba from Feb - July 2011 and would love to return for a more extended period of time. I've found that I'll have more job opportunities in BsAs instead of Cordoba so I'm planning accordingly.

While I've found many job openings, I'm clueless about work visas, apartments, what order to do everything in, etc. I'm hoping this site will help!

The search engine here should be a very useful resource,

I suggest you enter "job offer" and "work visa" just to get started.

Hi kb! I hope that the move works out for you, but I just wanted to offer a short piece of advice because I did the same thing you are planning on doing. I studied abroad in buenos Aires and moved here right after graduating from university this year, although I had studiedin BA for a year and a half not just 6 months. Keep in mind that living here and studying abroad here and EXTREMELY different!!! If you're looking to repeat your awesome study abroad experience, you may not find what you are looking for...

However, if you need any advice about the move from someone whose done it, send me a PM and I'd be glad to chat. The visa, apartment, etc. information can mostly be found with a little searching as Steve pointed out.

Hey KB,

What's your major going to be? Do you have any relevant work experience?

Send me a pm....

Back