looking to rent out a room

alexc7787

Registered
Hi everyone!

My friend and me are coming to BA in January. We are both coming to BA from NY in hopes to find jobs teaching English. When we arrive, we don't really want to stay in a hostel with all of our luggage and personal belongings, for obvious reasons. Does anyone know where we could rent out rooms in an apartment or homestay for when we arrive? We are willing to share a room for the time being, and we'd like to be somewhere that is located in a safe area but relatively inexpensive. We pretty much just want to have a place to stay that we know if safe to leave all our of things there while we job hunt and look for places to live. We'd both feel a lot more comfortable if we knew that we had a place to stay for when we arrive to Buenos Aires. Anyone have any suggestions of places or websites where people do this? Thanks!

www.cientoveinteuno.com

Saludos,

David

alexc7787 said:
Hi everyone!

My friend and me are coming to BA in January. We are both coming to BA from NY in hopes to find jobs teaching English. When we arrive, we don't really want to stay in a hostel with all of our luggage and personal belongings, for obvious reasons. Does anyone know where we could rent out rooms in an apartment or homestay for when we arrive? We are willing to share a room for the time being, and we'd like to be somewhere that is located in a safe area but relatively inexpensive. We pretty much just want to have a place to stay that we know if safe to leave all our of things there while we job hunt and look for places to live. We'd both feel a lot more comfortable if we knew that we had a place to stay for when we arrive to Buenos Aires. Anyone have any suggestions of places or websites where people do this? Thanks!

hi, you could always just get a private room in a hostel.. in recoleta, palermo, barrio norte or downtown, and then look for a place to rent.. craigslist is a good place to start for apartment hunting..

cya
Davo

Hi,

I haven't used them myself (although might once I arrive until our apt is available), but a family friend in BsAs has had several interns find rooms through http://www.spareroomsba.com/ and recommended them.

Good luck!

Back