Looks like we're not getting another stimulus payment

The House voted tonight to increase the checks to $2,000. Next stop the Senate.

The House voted tonight to increase the checks to $2,000. Next stop the Senate.
I am confused. If Trump signed it into law on Sunday, now it goes back to the House and from there to the Senate just to vote on the increase from $600 to $2,000?

I am confused. If Trump signed it into law on Sunday, now it goes back to the House and from there to the Senate just to vote on the increase from $600 to $2,000?
I'm not sure how it came to pass Gracielle, but it is interesting to see 44 Republicans supporting the increase. Now it will be even more interesting to see how the Senate handle it, especially the two Republicans in Georgia who are battling to retain their Senate seats.

The House on Monday passed a bill replacing the $600 stimulus checks in the newly enacted virus relief bill with $2,000 payments,
The House on Monday passed a bill replacing the $600 stimulus checks in the newly enacted virus relief bill with $2,000 payments,

I wonder if the troops who the House just told must stay in Afghanistan forever will get a stimulus check to help pay for their prosthetic limbs.

"[T]he bill that would [...] place restrictions on U.S. troop withdrawals from Afghanistan and Europe."

Reports have it that the Treasury Department will begin sending out $600 checks as soon as tonight-NYTimes.

Hell of a lot of building going on where I am especially amongst the 'lower' classes......Kirchner supporter loans?

Back