Lost My Phone Saturday - Anything I Should Certainly Try ?

Thank you very much guys. Already tried to track it down via Android Service, but apparently I enabled the Flight Mode before loosing it. So I couldnt even call it or track it down if it was laying somewhere in the streets.

Will come back to those who have an IPhone for sale via Personal Message.

Thank you very much guys. Already tried to track it down via Android Service, but apparently I enabled the Flight Mode before loosing it. So I couldnt even call it or track it down if it was laying somewhere in the streets.

Will come back to those who have an IPhone for sale via Personal Message.
That's a good reason to never use flight mode

my phone was bought 4 yrs ago in vietnam and it makes and recieves calls and no one wants it because it is in vietnamese chinese or english
nothing else I almost never use it because the signals here SUCK and I add credit, make no calls and 20pesos are gone
I use it only when I must use it for work and must have one because of the tourists I am a guide amongst other things! cheap is the way to go!

Sucks about your phone, friend. I'm glad you just "lost" it and didn't have to go through any violent confrontations for it. This need happen only once. Be extra careful about your new phone and if there's not reason to have it on you one day, leave it home. You'll be surprised how fine you can be without a phone on you all the time.

Always keep a 2nd phone and a 2nd laptop standby at home which contains all data, as in your first phone and first laptop.

So that you are ready to go immediately when the first one is lost.

Got a second phone here and a hard drive with all the data from my laptop and lost phone at home in Germany

Always keep a 2nd phone and a 2nd laptop standby at home which contains all data, as in your first phone and first laptop.

So that you are ready to go immediately when the first one is lost.

The cloud is better than a 2nd laptop as then your data is pretty safe.

I use dropbox but there are others out there. just avoid Kim dot com and sites hosting films/music cause they could easily vanish with all your data when the feds come a calling.

Well, the cloud can not be used as a phone or a laptop.

If you are a working/busy professional you need a fully loaded phone asap!

Back