Lost My Phone Saturday - Anything I Should Certainly Try ?

The cloud is better than a 2nd laptop as then your data is pretty safe.

I use dropbox but there are others out there. just avoid Kim dot com and sites hosting films/music cause they could easily vanish with all your data when the feds come a calling.
Somehow my trust in the cloud is still overcast.

Somehow my trust in the cloud is still overcast.

You trust the cloud less than you trust your 4 digit iPhone password?

My girlfriend was robbed the other day as well and a little later claimed people were watching the house. I thought she was crazy to I saw them too For 4 straight days, the same 3 guys and a tinted out beater.

Becareful what you keep on your phone or losing the hardware will be the least lf your worries.

My girlfriend was robbed the other day as well and a little later claimed people were watching the house. I thought she was crazy to I saw them too For 4 straight days, the same 3 guys and a tinted out beater.

Becareful what you keep on your phone or losing the hardware will be the least lf your worries.
I don't have an iPhone or an iPad or an iPod in fact I don't do i. Two weeks ago one of our security consultants gave a live demo of "cloud" penetration. It was soooooo easy

ghost: of course it was. Just ask the fappening celebrities.

Hence an app like cerberus is pretty handy as you can remotely wipe all your data and still track the cunts who have your phone

If you had find my iphone enabled, you might be able to track where you left it. See if you can log in to your Apple iCloud account online, and use find my iphone to locate the address where it is at. You might be surprised as there are actually decent people out there. It might be at a police department or someone just kept it. If not you can try to erase it just in case.
1eo1oi.jpg

To all the cynics out there...

Last year I left an iPhone AND a wallet on a bus from La Plata to Capital. The wallet had over $150 US cash and credit cards, the iPhone was unlocked and almost brand new. I left for Canada the day after this happened - but used the find my iphone feature to lock the phone and leave a local argentine contact number of a friend on the screen of the phone. My friend received a call the next day, an older lady had found the phone and wallet, but was reluctant to return it to someone who wasn't the actual owner. She actually contacted me via Skype, where she verified it was indeed me, and I asked her to please give the phone and wallet to my friend in Capital. She gladly obliged and met my friend, who brought along a box of alfajores for her troubles and ended up having a coffee with the lady who happened to be a retired school teacher.

True story.

Back