Lost Reciprocity Fee Receipt - How To Get Copy?

Sleuth

Registered
I seem to recall reading something about how to get another copy of your reciprocity fee receipt for travel to Argentina, but cannot seem to find it anywhere. Can anyone point me to it or send info?

I have a guest who has a 90 day tourist stamp from 2013, and had purchased the visa, but lost the paper receipt. I know Argentina can look it up, but I'm worried some clueless airline employee in the US may give her a hard time.

Thanks!

En el caso de extravío de un comprobante de pago y/o documento que lo soporta, éste será suplido por las constancias que surjan de los registros informáticos de la Dirección Nacional de Migraciones.

http://argentally.blogspot.com.ar/2010/01/nuevo-impuesto-tasa-de-reciprocidad-por.html

http://www.universalweather.com/blog/2012/10/argentinian-reciprocity-rate-changes/

If your reciprocity fee receipt should become lost or misplaced, you’d be non-compliant on entry. Having a back-up copy of your Argentinian reciprocity fee receipt would help keep you in compliance.

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]
You will need to present the printed proof of payment. In case you can´t retrieve it from the system, try this according to website of the Argentine Embassy in Washington:
"What happens if I can’t print the receipt and I cannot obtain it through my email or logging in to my account?
In that case, please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
Full name (as it appears on your passport)
Date of birth
Passport Number"[/background]​

If your reciprocity fee receipt should become lost or misplaced, you’d be non-compliant on entry. Having a back-up copy of your Argentinian reciprocity fee receipt would help keep you in compliance.

You will need to present the printed proof of payment. In case you can´t retrieve it from the system, try this according to website of the Argentine Embassy in Washington:
"What happens if I can’t print the receipt and I cannot obtain it through my email or logging in to my account?
In that case, please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
Full name (as it appears on your passport)
Date of birth
Passport Number"

Wow, this actually worked for them! They emailed the embassy and got a copy of their receipt emailed to them.

Back