Lost Wallet with DNI (PR holder) and international travel soon

Brian_is_here

Registered
My wallet with my DNI (permanent resident) is missing. I've done all the steps with filing a report with the police and stuff. Went to registiro to replace it, but its not arrived yet and i'm not sure it will arrive before I leave.

Is this gonna be a problem? I have a police report and a new DNI on order but not yet arrived.

What's the procedure here? I need to clear migracions but don't have the card. I do have good scans of the card. Especially given covid slowdowns.

My wallet with my DNI (permanent resident) is missing. I've done all the steps with filing a report with the police and stuff. Went to registiro to replace it, but its not arrived yet and i'm not sure it will arrive before I leave.

Is this gonna be a problem? I have a police report and a new DNI on order but not yet arrived.

What's the procedure here? I need to clear migracions but don't have the card. I do have good scans of the card. Especially given covid slowdowns.
You will have no problem at all. Bring a printed copy of you "disposicion" from Migraciones that granted you the permanent residence. That's all you need.

Uhh, where would that be? I'm not 100% sure i have the the form. Getting PR was bit of nightmare for me for like a year i was with precaria. Then i changed my address to Entre Rios and got it moving but it was a bit chaotic. Do I schedule an appointment to grant that form?

Nro. Expediente is the same for my PR as it was for my precaria? or is that number different? i have copies of my precaria floating around for the year+ i spent in that hell.

Nro. Expediente is the same for my PR as it was for my precaria? or is that number different? i have copies of my precaria floating around for the year+ i spent in that hell.
yes, it's also at the back of yr DNI, if you have a copy of it...

Back