Lunch Chat - Sun, 27 Apr, 2Pm

I just looked at a map and realised this place, (Gurruchaga 1450), is only down Gortti and around the corner from the Ninja Bakery, where we had CC week before last...

I have a luncheon to attend at 1330 but how long do you think you'll be there? maybe I could drop by after the luncheon but only if you think some of you will be there until1530-1600?could be earlier , too!
Esteban

I have a luncheon to attend at 1330 but how long do you think you'll be there? maybe I could drop by after the luncheon but only if you think some of you will be there until1530-1600?could be earlier , too!
Esteban

I have a feeling we'll be there... Lunch, talk and drinks. Many can only do one of those at a time, and the group looks significantly larger than a coffee chat.

Hailing from Texas, I'm feeling a strong obligation to get up off my ass and make it this week.

We shall see...

PS- I don't look exactly like my photo. That was taken a few (read "dozen") decades ago.

Maybe = yes, no? I don't look like my photo either :). I'll save a seat for you, either way.

Esteban

If it's anything like a typical Argentine get together, it will last three or more hours.

Someone should Live Blog this on their iPad Air.

Yeah, but all those anonymity-loving people will have to duck and hide each time the camera passes their way.

Wait, that actually sounds entertaining... (just kidding, people, not really doing this)

Back