Macaroni and cheese

A relatively recent addition to the THOLEM brand of "queso untable" spreads is Cheddar. The consistency is very much like a soft, spreadable Velveeta, and it's surprisingly yummy (I'm becoming addicted to it). Several weeks ago I heated two containers of the stuff in a saucepan, then stirred the melted cheese into some hot buttered pasta. Bingo! The result was very much like Kraft's mac 'n cheese. Try it.

JoeGillis said:
A relatively recent addition to the THOLEM brand of "queso untable" spreads is Cheddar. The consistency is very much like a soft, spreadable Velveeta, and it's surprisingly yummy (I'm becoming addicted to it). Several weeks ago I heated two containers of the stuff in a saucepan, then stirred the melted cheese into some hot buttered pasta. Bingo! The result was very much like Kraft's mac 'n cheese. Try it.

Thanks Joe!! Just tried it...whisked together some butter and flour, then the cheddar stuff and milk, salt, and pepper...totally appeased my craving! Thanks again! My Argie husband was a bit confused at all my excitement and learned the term "comfort food."

Back