Macri Accused Of Hit-And-Run - A False Accusation?

John.St

Registered
According to the state-owned Telam news agency, pro-government TV channel C5N and media outlet Minuto Uno, Buenos Aires City Mayor Mauricio Macri was denounced yesterday for running over two people and then fleeing after a confrontation in Mundo Villa. Deputy Mayor María Eugenia Vidal calls the accusations false.

http://www.buenosair...d-of--hitandrun

I saw it in on the Mundo Villa news site yesterday and waited to see if it got a run in the established media - seems there's not much to it (perhaps someone's foot was run over?). Anyway I don't know what Macri was doing in Villa Soldati this never would've happened in Almagro.

Because he was checking how Magarita Barientos was doing and because he donates his salary to her, this doesnt sound so weird does it?

The last time I checked Villa Soldati was capital federal, but this could have changed offcourse

Because he was checking how Magarita Barientos was doing and because he donates his salary to her, this doesnt sound so weird does it?

The last time I checked Villa Soldati was capital federal, but this could have changed offcourse

I'm so sorry, he's from Caballito.

Macri runs over poor people all the time and then complains that the peasants put the alignment out on his Rolls Royce.

Contrast this with Cristina who walks the dusty barrio roads to be closer to her people.

Macri runs over poor people all the time and then complains that the peasants put the alignment out on his Rolls Royce.

Contrast this with Cristina who walks the dusty barrio roads to be closer to her people.

I'm guessing that you're being sarcastic. But I guess that it doesn't really matter either way.

Apparently Macri wants to make some rule modifications for next year's Super TC callejero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2x7gHxQYYE

Too bad she forgot to take off her 55000 dollar rolex

Back