Macri Or Fernandez's Who Will Win Paso

Who Will Win PASO Macri or Fernandez

• Macri

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Fernandez's

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FYI I´m an citizen with voting rights and I already expressed my political opinions [that you can see at my avatar] yesterday with my vote. What about you. Are you able to vote?

The opinion about economy is a political opinion. Who do you think you are to try to censorship me? Because for me, in the best escenario you are naive and you don´t understand the history of this country neither its politics and I do not tell you to shut up for barking your frustration.
Jaja. I like you bajo. You're a funny guy.

With MM we are closer to Venezuela.
However, with MM there were no foreign investor plus foreign companies left Argentina.

Bajo.. what is your take on the dollar at $56 and stocks in Wall street down more than 36 %... ? What can we expect from now on , in your Crystal ball?

Last edited:
Will the Central Bank do something ? or lay down low? and WAIT?
LELIQ's may survive..?

The Quack Doc is not an expat which this forum is about. I consider him nothing more than a troll looking work and attention. Currently, he is in acting out like toddler mode.

Sadly he and others in Argentina have no idea what the return of K will really mean for Argentina. I hope they wake up in the next two months.

Remember everyone Bajo told us the peso would be more stable and stronger under a K Government. As you can see today he proves again how knowledgeable and informed he is.

Will he come out and recognize he is Wrong... And this is only the first shoe that dropped !!!
I think we all realise that arguing with a complete idiot is a futile affair hence why he is ignored. He has proven time and time than he lives in another reality far from the truth - I feel sorry for him more than anything. He pretends to be the resident expert on here purely for business reasons because he knows he can get dollars from a scared paranoid gringo.

Bajo.. what is your take on the dollar at $56 and stocks in Wall street down more than 36 %... ? What can we expect from now on , in your Crystal ball?
Will he come out and recognize he is Wrong... And this is only the first shoe that dropped !!!
Remember everyone Bajo told us the peso would be more stable and stronger under a K Government. As you can see today he proves again how knowledgeable and informed he is.

The true fear campaign began.
FYI the President is Mauricio Macri.
When FF is government we talk.

Remember everyone Bajo told us the peso would be more stable and stronger under a K Government.
Will he come out and recognize he is Wrong

I will eat my hat if the man admits to be wrong on anything; he opts without fail to change the goalposts or just change the subject. The depth of his inability to be wrong on anything can only be described as Trumpian.

He seems to have difficulty holding two thoughts in his head simultaneously:
1. that Macri’s stewardship of the economy fell woefully short;
2. that (1) does not imply that stewardship of the henhouse should be given to the fox.

===========

PS Turns out that - surprise! - we may have been right:

The true fear campaign began. FYI the President is Mauricio Macri.

Because of course a market panic plunging the peso by 25% (!!) on news of the K crew’s likely return, could only have been orchestrated by Macri.
No reflection at all of sentiment on the street, no sir.
Don’t look; keep walking.

Back