Macri Or Fernandez's Who Will Win Paso

Who Will Win PASO Macri or Fernandez

• Macri

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Fernandez's

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How to look at the PASO elections results on Sunday according to EL Cronista items to look for ...

1. Whoever reaches 45 % of the votes, may announce no Ballotage for October
  2. None of the presidential Party lists has two contenders?
  3. Will the Percentage Participation, exceed 75% . like in 2015
  4. Also the first 2 Presidential Candidates may receive 80 % or more of the votes

Where do I need to go to register to vote? Is a permanent DNI all that's required?

More voters please...! Only 23 voters? Over 800 read the message..!

I'm over the age required to vote, but I will vote because I am a citizen. Here is an explanation of the voting process. Paper ballots are better than machines.

Anyone can vote for the candidates ? or only registered party members? The Relative amount of voters for each candidates is an indication.. If not why is every one waiting for the outcome to take a decision..??? If it has No relevance .. PLs explain?
:) This can be confusing, because these elections are not just "primaries" but "open and compulsory primaries."
This means that:
- Parties do not hold internal elections for candidates anymore. Some parties used to hold them, but they were just for registered party members and they were not compulsory. Other parties built internal agreements and ended up designating their candidates without an internal general vote.
- Now, ALL CITIZENS ELIGIBLE TO VOTE are compelled by law to cast their ballot in the open primaries, voting for their preferred candidate/list (one for each level: national, state, and local/city.) Multiple lists from each any party are allowed, as long as they have a minimum number of signatures backing their candidacy and have the required authorizations (stamps or "sellos" in the required districts.) In practice, most parties/alliances end up presenting only one list, so this is similar to what a general election would be. For most people, this is seen as a very expensive general poll, in which voting is mandatory.
- The result of these open compulsory primary elections is that any lists of candidates that do not accrue a minimum percentage of votes, will not be allowed to run in the general elections in October.

Does this make any sense? :)

Well, only the peronist used to have internal elections and the idea behind the law was to democratice the other political parties.
However, it lost its sense since the President behaves in an authoritarian way, created trolls and bots centers, a parallel spy center, couped the National Tv and Media and now he is trying to make fraud in the elections trough this controversial sofrware.
Now the priorities became subtle and more basic: to avoid a fraud.

Well sunday night at 10 pm..? will know what to expect for October, then Monday if Fernandes's obtaines more than 40 % of the votes and are over 5 % ahead of Macri.. Run to buy dollars..?

It makes no sense. They said with Scioli the usd was going to be 20 p but with MM it rose to 46.

It makes no sense. They said with Scioli the usd was going to be 20 p but with MM it rose to 46.

It makes perfect sense and you know it.
They said with scioli that the USD would go to 20 the next day (from 15).
With MM held stable at 15 for a couple years before continuing on its merry march.
Secondly may I remind you that while USD went under MM from 15 to 45, it went under CFK from 4 to 15. And was holding at 15 only because of sentiment that macri would win, otherwise would have gone to 20.

Back