Macri Or Fernandez's Who Will Win Paso

Who Will Win PASO Macri or Fernandez

• Macri

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Fernandez's

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It makes no sense. They said with Scioli the usd was going to be 20 p but with MM it rose to 46.

No point looking back , it's a new situation and the expectations are key , the threat of a new Kirchnerismo govt. will make investors panic ! Will see next week?

No point looking back , it's a new situation and the expectations are key , the threat of a new Kirchnerismo govt. will make investors panic ! Will see next week?
Well, perhaps is more MM what makes them panic.
However, define investors because none came with MM besides speculative that are bad for the economy.

It makes perfect sense and you know it.
They said with scioli that the USD would go to 20 the next day (from 15).
With MM held stable at 15 for a couple years before continuing on its merry march.
Secondly may I remind you that while USD went under MM from 15 to 45, it went under CFK from 4 to 15. And was holding at 15 only because of sentiment that macri would win, otherwise would have gone to 20.

You are missing the point, as usual. With CFK it didn’t matter if the usd went to 2000 p because salaries were attached to it, so, the salary purchasing value remained stable.

With MM the usd was used to decrease the salaries that dropped half in usd and a lot more in its purchasing power.

Last edited:
The USA could learn something from Argentina about running an organized election, that is, if they cared about democracy and giving all citizens access to voting. I voted many years ago in Chicago on machines with levers and years later on computerized punch cards.

I voted today in Balvanera. I presented my DNI and was asked for the Orden number which helps the election judge locate the page where I am listed. I was given an envelope initialed by the election judges and entered a private voting booth where all the party ballots were displayed. I selected ballots and put them inside the envelope. I inserted the envelope into the official voting box on the judges table, signed the voting roster, and got a receipt from the election judges. DSCN2854.JPGDSCN2855.JPGDSCN2856.JPGDSCN2857.JPG

The USA could learn something from Argentina about running an organized election, that is, if they cared about democracy and giving all citizens access to voting. I voted many years ago in Chicago on machines with levers and years later on computerized punch cards.

I voted today in Balvanera. I presented my DNI and was asked for the Orden number which helps the election judge locate the page where I am listed. I was given an envelope initialed by the election judges and entered a private voting booth where all the party ballots were displayed. I selected ballots and put them inside the envelope. I inserted the envelope into the official voting box on the judges table, signed the voting roster, and got a receipt from the election judges. View attachment 6016View attachment 6017View attachment 6018View attachment 6019

Presume you voted for Espert... or a lesser voted candidate :`=)

Well, perhaps is more MM what makes them panic.
However, define investors because none came with MM besides speculative that are bad for the economy.

True but Whoever (speculators) that bought the LELIQ'S may cancel all tomorrow and see what happens ....

Well in 2 hours from now voting is over and with 10 % of the votes counted will know IF you are correct " Fernandez is way ahead of MM, more than 10 points, and monday the dollar drops sharply" to $38 pesos or less...Time to Buy Also... HAHAAHHA

True but Whoever (speculators) that bought the LELIQ'S may cancel all tomorrow and see what happens ....

Well in 2 hours from now voting is over and with 10 % of the votes counted will know IF you are correct " Fernandez is way ahead of MM, more than 10 points, and monday the dollar drops sharply" to $38 pesos or less...Time to Buy Also... HAHAAHHA
Obviously you are clueless about how ofter the local bondholders were not paid in this country. Not a big deal.

Back