Macri Or Fernandez's Who Will Win Paso

Who Will Win PASO Macri or Fernandez

• Macri

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Fernandez's

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You mentioned your wifes family being much better off now but in the last 30 years most of them have been under peronist governments who helped them get educated . I find this very ironic!

Peoples cannot prosper if their wages are low as they are now . Argentina when Macri came into power had the highest wages in us dollars in South America . Now we have the second lowest just above Venezuela .

Social programs are at best a few billion dollars a year of the budget . Macri just spent illegally over 10 billion us dollars a month using the precious us dollars to keep the peso from collapsing . Of course most of that money was used for speculation and is out of the country now .

People are guided by their governments and laws . Argentinian people are civilized , hard working , and creative . Yes they can be unruly as well but with a good solid government that respects peoples basic dignity they can thrive like no other society in South America

So if what your saying is true why are so many of those that grew up in the same conditions with the same government and the same opportunities still groveling in poverty? Hmmm FACT!

Argentinians are hard-working and creative. Quoting you, if that were true they would not stomach Peronismo. But they will any with even a nominal amount of creative thinking would realize decades of Peronismo has only produced a cycle of problems. I could say so much more but I will not.

People are guided by their governments uff do not do that. And no you're not like no other society in South America? The Uruguayans in my experience excel more than Argentinians. Actually them I do feel for they sort of ended up hitched to Argentina and Brazil now that is a shame.

However, I do love and care about my Argentinian family and friends they are wonderful and I wish all the best for them.

Enough of the debate and the cycle will continue but maybe just maybe.

The USA could learn something from Argentina about running an organized election, that is, if they cared about democracy and giving all citizens access to voting. I voted many years ago in Chicago on machines with levers and years later on computerized punch cards.

I voted today in Balvanera. I presented my DNI and was asked for the Orden number which helps the election judge locate the page where I am listed. I was given an envelope initialed by the election judges and entered a private voting booth where all the party ballots were displayed. I selected ballots and put them inside the envelope. I inserted the envelope into the official voting box on the judges table, signed the voting roster, and got a receipt from the election judges. View attachment 6016View attachment 6017View attachment 6018View attachment 6019

I went to vote today at 2:00. There were lots of police at every corner surrounding the school, but I didn't learn the reason why until after voting. A TV channel van was outside. As I entered the building, tv cameras were focused on someone during an interview.

The voting process was quicker than last time. I knew where to go to find mesa 1219. There was no line waiting. I presented my DNI and was given an envelope. I enter the voting booth where ballots of the six parties were displayed on the wall. I selected one, folded the ballot, inserted it in the envelope, and sealed it. Then put it in the ballot box and signed the register than I had voted, got my receipt and DNI, and left the premises. I was inside no more than 5 minutes. The USA could learn something from Argentina's voting system. Even the televised debates were more orderly than those in the USA. And Argentina consulted the USA on how to run debates!

I asked a police officer for the name of the person being interviewed at the school. Vice President Gabriela Michetti. Of course, she lives on Pasco 640, only three blocks from my apartment. That's why the area was heavily guarded, as was the door of her house when I passed by on my way home.

Back