Who Will Win PASO Macri or Fernandez

• Macri

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Fernandez's

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ben

You are ignorant Ben, it is embarrassing. I’m not going to waste my time explaining you that work is territorial, that the local law is valid and that almvthe fears of the company can become a reality as part of an standard labor lawsuit.
It seems you are trying to waste your time doing precisely that.
You have a long track record of arguing bullshit and preying on people’s ignorance even when you clearly know better, so I’m not going to waste my time on countering clearly frivolous arguments.

============

Here’s an easy question bajo, try not to screw it up.
Alberto Fernandez stated that the 20% drop in the peso’s value the day after the PASO, is actually the market’s response not to his victory but to Macri’s policies.
Do you agree with Mr. Fernandez’s assertion?

ben

You made a stupid question about FernandeZ that reality already answered. Markets crashed because MM showed disconnection with reality and he threaten the voters while it was the talk of Fernandez that calmed the markets.
I really think that says it all, we need not debate any further.
After 4 years of Macri, markets crashed the day after his opponent won, and it’s because of Macri. OK.
I thank you for your answer.

Bajo_cero2

Registered
By the way Ben, I introduce you Alperim, the owner of ML who lost 3 billion usd in 48 hs with Macri. Now he talks with Fernandez. Tell me about the market:

LA NACION - "No me parece mal que Alberto reciba a Galperín. Perdió US$3000 millones en 48 horas", dijo Grabois tras el encuentro - www.lanacion.com.ar/2278735

Rich One

Registered
Macri will speak from the Casa Rosada Balcony (like Evita) to the crowds that gathered to support him . Like Evita said volveré y seré millones...?

PS: Don't Cry for me Argentina