who will be President

• Macri Wins

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Scioli wins

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Macri will win by 60 % or more of the Vote

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Dada, you could be correct about that and I sincerely hope you are. However, I'm wondering if there wasn't any feeling among those in FpV and La Campora that such means were necessary at the time. The election did indeed seem to be mostly free of fraud (except some questions in Santa Cruz province, though as I understand, it was in the governor race). But FpV was obviously completely taken aback by their lack of having won outright, and causing the first ever presidential runoff in the history of Argentina.

I don't think there will be election fraud, but I worry about it.

Dada, you could be correct about that and I sincerely hope you are. However, I'm wondering if there wasn't any feeling among those in FpV and La Campora that such means were necessary at the time. The election did indeed seem to be mostly free of fraud (except some questions in Santa Cruz province, though as I understand, it was in the governor race). But FpV was obviously completely taken aback by their lack of having won outright, and causing the first ever presidential runoff in the history of Argentina.

I don't think there will be election fraud, but I worry about it.

I am almost certain there will be and that Scioli will win because of it. I hope I am wrong, but I just have zero faith in the system, and to be honest the people.

This was just sent to me

A wee article on the poor boy from Villa Crespo

https://www.informadorpublico.com/corrupcion/con-que-ingresos-se-hicieron-millonarios-scioli-y-esposa

I'm going to stick my neck out and give it to Macri, but by only 4 points.
Something like 52% Macri 48% Scioli.
However, look at these polls:
http://balotaje2015.com/encuestas/

Just 4 points...? the accuracy is 5% or less? so its not certain?? Management and Fit was the closest on the 1st Round

ultimas-encuestas-balotaje-2015.jpg

That link seems fishy to me. Every poll I have seen so far shows about 4-6% voting en blanco and 7-11% undecided. Why do all the polls in the link magically add up to 100%?

glasgowohn Many thanks for that link about Scoli's background. TRUST is the must important element in any human relationship.In my view,anyone who causes the death of another thru their own negligence in not to be trusted.
I clearly recall the fire in 1987 which caused the death of his building's portero.
Scoli had illlegally built a "quincho" -a barbecue pit-in the open area between 2 apartments ,both his, and the fire started as a result of coals left smoldering after an asado.I believe the porter died trapped in the elevator of smoke inhalation.What I didn't remember was a an almost identical avoidable accident nine years later in 1996.I am unable to remember if there were formal charges brought against him or not.But I wouldn't trust him with my vote under any circumstances.

That link seems fishy to me. Every poll I have seen so far shows about 4-6% voting en blanco and 7-11% undecided. Why do all the polls in the link magically add up to 100%?
Haha, that's exactly what Adri said to me.
However, she said votos en blanco are counted, whereas spoiled votes ie nothing in the envelope, are not.
I still don't get it.

Back