Macri: The 11 Of December There Will Be One Dollar

Macri and Crisitina meeting , A good Omen for a smooth transition....? :D L'Etat c'est moi. :wub:

0013715394.jpg

Macri and Crisitina meeting , A good Omen for a smooth transition....? :D L'Etat c'est moi. :wub:
0013715394.jpg
Is she challenging him to a dance? She'd better watch out - I saw him and he's pretty good for a guy almost 60!

Well, the question is where were you because this is the first time I read you while all these years i was posting in the same way. A call center?

The use of legit power taking decisions you don't like doesn't make it an abuse of power.

There was a pathetic situation where the former opposition pretended to rule while they lost de voting at Congress...

Well, the only one here procesado for crimes is Macri.

Everytime I read something really stupid, i do it. You can you to use the ignore tools or you can improve your pists.

Do you remember this?
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=95_DB6GgLQs

I give credit to Dr. Bajo for participating with and adverse crowd. He gives some life to the Forum, otherwise would be like practicing tennis against The Wall..! He has nothing to win we don't vote. We read the same information and will not be convinced easily I'ts just an exercise in futility :)

Happy Turkey Day

Unless Macri and his team make life for Vanoli very uncomfortable and he does the honourable thing and resigns.
However, I believe his chat with Cristina in Olivos tonight will involve a certain amount of horse trading. Vanoli and Carbo amongst others will surely be part of the conversation.
Quite how it plays out tonight is anyone's guess. It's also worth noting that she specifically asked that Mr Macri go alone.

So unfortunately the chat lasted 20 mins and the basic summary was -- nope, you're not talking to any of my ministers until the 10th december.

This woman never ceases to amaze me. And not in a good way!

The use of legit power taking decisions you don't like doesn't make it an abuse of power.

Really? All this is is 'legit power taking decisions you don't like'? No bad faith involved? Selling dollars you don't have at prices you know are not real? With the clock ticking down on your government, when you the consequences will be borne by the next guy? When that pretty much appears to be the point?

I asked you this the other day:

Just to be clear: Are you just arguing that he defines legal so nothing can be done to him about it, or are you arguing that Vanoli's actions are in some way right?

If you have any kind of justification for it, I - and I'm sure many of us - would love to hear it.

If justification doesn't even interest you, the way Vanoli got into his position in the first place does not concern you, the fact that he is robbing public funds at a breathtaking level - multiple times more than a full capitulation to the buitres - does not bother you, all because he's from the right side, then your suggestion regarding ignoring you is well taken.

One need not even do it at a software level, on a mental level is enough. I think I'm done engaging you.

Before I wrap this up with our K lawyer colleague, I'd like to know his opinion on Cristina's outrageous behaviour last night at the quinta in Olivos.

Don't even go there Gringoboy. The guy is a not worth the eye strain involved in reading his gibberish. I assume, or at least hope that, he and the rest of his rodent friends crawl back into their holes. As Ben pointed out above, with Vanoli and his clan selling their country down the river, they don't care what happens to their county. Sad. I'm done.

This is simply not true. The rules on this are very clear. Follow the link two posts above. It provides very specific details about the process.

Vanoli can and will be removed. Hopefully he will also be prosecuted, but that is a separate issue with its own process.
I was going by an article in La Nacion from a couple of days ago that said it was necessary to get the approval, not the council (which could be ignored) of that group in congress. Now they are saying something different.

Macri said, after the meeting, that Argentina virtually has no dollars (4 billion for an economy of 580 billion). There is no issues of controlling or gradual de-control. He asked the head of the central bank to resign. People have zero confidence in peso, that's why everyone chooses to keep dollars and dollar runs out of the country.

Back