Macri: The 11 Of December There Will Be One Dollar

Gringoboy:

Sorry, I dont get how your point relates to my post. You think the K's are nepotistic? So do I. You think that's evil? So do I.

My point is that the K method of nepotism was to remove officials who disagreed with them from their posts, often using blackmail. I would like to see that change in Argentina (and elsewhere), and thus Vanoli should not be given legal leniency for leaving his job voluntarily. Suggestions to continue this type of nepotism/blackmail are abhorrent to me.
I see that it's abhorrent to you Ed and my point is that Macri and his team are in a cat fight with this outgoing regime, which is perfectly illustrated by Cristina's total lack of cooperation during the transition period. Of course, I didn't know about that in my original reply, but it does reinforce the 'dog in a manger', 'cuckoo in the nest' attitude of this government to simply make life as difficult as possible for the new administration.
If it requires unpleasant measures within the law to remove Vanoli and others, then so be it.
Macri isn't Jesus.

Macri is asking for many resignations.

However, he forgot that this time he acchieve power by elections and he cannot just dismiss all the public officers of the opposition.

He asked for the resignation of the general prosecutor before the Supreme Court but helloooooooooooooo, unless there is a political dismiss trial at the Congress, she is going to continue there until her retirement.

Macri needs to go back to high school to learn some basic concepts about what a democracy is.

Where were all of your comments about Cristina and what her government was doing the past 8 years? The abuse of powers over the past 8 years has been so evident to everyone - except you and a few others (we know who they are without naming them).

To most arguments, you simply answer by pointing out the other side's flaws.

Poster: Did you see where Cristina broke into a store and robbed them at gun point?

Bajo_cero2: Well... did you see where Macri broke into a store and robbed them at gun point. AND his gun had two more bullets in it than Cristina's gun had?

It's beyond my belief that you are an attorney. Wait... wait... wait... a Doctor too. "Dr. Christian Rubilar" Probably a 1/2 or more of the people in this forum are laywers, doctors, etc. - and you don't see us posting our credentials. If you are trolling for clients this (which I have nothing against), I seriously doubt your post are boosting confidence in your reasoning abilities.

If you want to see, at least for me, a well balanced, well reasoned post to model... try reading a few post by EdRooney.

And one last thing... stop with the remarks like "helloooooooooooooo"

Just some thoughts.

Where were all of your comments about Cristina and what her government was doing the past 8 years? The abuse of powers over the past 8 years has been so evident to everyone - except you and a few others (we know who they are without naming them).

Poster: Did you see where Cristina broke into a store and robbed them at gun point?

Bajo_cero2: Well... did you see where Macri broke into a store and robbed them at gun point. AND his gun had two more bullets in it than Cristina's gun had?

It's beyond my belief that you are an attorney. Wait... wait... wait... a Doctor too. "Dr. Christian Rubilar" Probably a 1/2 or more of the people in this forum are laywers, doctors, etc. - and you don't see us posting our credentials. If you are trolling for clients this (which I have nothing against), I seriously doubt your post are boosting confidence in your reasoning abilities.

If you want to see, at least for me, a well balanced, well reasoned post to model... try reading a few post by EdRooney.

And one last thing... stop with the remarks like "helloooooooooooooo"

Just some thoughts.

He has no reasoning abilities, and the time has come, once again, to simply ignore him. Lawyer? Doctor? He's just a clerk with limited, very specific skills, a more limited imagination, and a big mouth.

Welcome to Argentina.

(its not just the ks that do this)

And you are jajaja-ing why? Are you, as a lawyer, not aware that he was required, by law, to sell the futures at the highest return possible? (Which was, as I'm sure you're fully aware, at 14/dollar on the international market.) Do you actually practice law or just troll forums? But I'm glad you can still find humor in the criminal actions of others. Who knows, you may get a fee out of this.

Miguel Bein Sciolis Top Economic advisor bought large amounts of dollar futures at $10,80 for March hedging on a large gain due to devaluation? may this be a case of insider trading??

The Heading of this Post is correct....Macri: The 11 Of December There Will Be Only One Dollar Left

Gringoboy:
My point is that the K method of nepotism was to remove officials who disagreed with them from their posts, often using blackmail. I would like to see that change in Argentina (and elsewhere), and thus Vanoli should not be given legal leniency for leaving his job voluntarily. Suggestions to continue this type of nepotism/blackmail are abhorrent to me.
@EdRooney/Gringoboy/Ben, et al:
We may be mixing some concepts here. Pushing out officials they don't like, absent blackmail, is nasty, hardball politics - not per se illegal. Coercing or ordering illegal acts (we can assume Vanoli didn't act independently) is illegal but would be hellishly hard to prove. Performing illegal acts in plain sight - what Vanoli did - is prosecuteable in a practical sense.

Macri's government, to survive, has to follow the first rule of good generalship: pick the battles you can win. In the poisonous atmosphere of Argentinian politics, his ship would sink like a boulder if he just said "get them all!" Morally, we're probably all on EdRooney's side. But if there's any hope in heaven of Macri finishing his term, he just can't be perceived by the 48% as on a mission to jail the whole k crowd.

As someone said here, look to the Dirty War followup as a model. Give it time and don't forget. There are big problems to fix right now, and putting cfk and cohorts in jail just isn't a good use of scarce resources right now. We can't paralyze the government doing something that half the country violently opposes.

Let's pick our battles now. There'll be time later to sweep out the stables.

Well, the question is where were you because this is the first time I read you while all these years i was posting in the same way. A call center?

The use of legit power taking decisions you don't like doesn't make it an abuse of power.

There was a pathetic situation where the former opposition pretended to rule while they lost de voting at Congress...

Well, the only one here procesado for crimes is Macri.

one last thing... stop with the remarks like "helloooooooooooooo"

Just some thoughts.
Everytime I read something really stupid, i do it. You can you to use the ignore tools or you can improve your pists.

Do you remember this?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs

Back